General Election for Terms Beginning January 2021
General Election - November 3, 2020
The following Ramsey City Council seats will be voted on in the November 3, 2020 General Election:
- Councilmember At-Large
- Councilmember Ward 2
- Councilmember Ward 4
Absentee voting for the General Election begins on Friday, September 18. You may vote in-person absentee at Ramsey City Hall or at Anoka County Elections from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. City Hall will also be open to accommodate absentee voting on Saturday, October 31, from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., and until 5:00 p.m. on Monday, November 2. You may request to vote absentee by mail at any time prior to this date as well. View more information on early voting.
The General Election is scheduled for Tuesday, November 3, 2020. All polling locations within the City of Ramsey will be open for voting from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Candidates Filed for Office - 2020 for terms beginning in January 2021
- Mayor Filing: Mark Kuzma phone: 612-965-3780, Email, Website
- Mayor Filing: Michael Olson phone: 763-360-5794, Website
- Councilmember At-Large Filing: Chelsee Howell phone: 763-273-3369, Email, Website
- Councilmember At-Large Filing: Jeff Menth phone: 763-233-8460, Email, Website
- Councilmember Ward 2 Filing: Brian Walker phone: 224-828-2248, Email, Website
- Councilmember Ward 2 Filing: Matt Woestehoff phone: 952-484-1370, Email, Website
- Councilmember Ward 4 Filing: Debra Musgrove phone: 763-208-6729, Email, Website