This year marks our first-ever Happy Days Dog Show! This event is generously sponsored by Your Dog’s Best Friend and WSB. Don’t miss this opportunity to showcase your furry friend and connect with other dog enthusiasts in the community. Winners and their pets will be treated to a goodie bag and a one-hour behavioral training course for your pup.
The Dog Show will be taking place on the Happy Days main stage from 12:00 to 1:30 pm. Enter your pup in one of seven categories - Best Dressed, Best Trick, Best Veteran Dog, Cutest Puppy, Dog/Owner Look-a-Like, Prettiest Eyes and Ugliest Dog. Our panel of volunteer judges will also award the Best in Show! There is a minimum of five dogs per category to move forward in the show. If you register in a category that does not have five dogs by Friday, August 23, you will be asked to enter a new category.
- Register for the Dog Show
- View the Dog Show Flyer
- Only one dog per adult handler/owner
- Participants must handle their dogs with a properly fitted collar and leash
- Participants promise to pick up and dispose of their dog’s waste in the trash cans provided on site
- Dog must be removed from the event if the dog acts aggressively towards other people or dogs or poses a safety risk
- Owners release the City of Ramsey, Happy Days volunteers, judges and sponsors, observers or participants of any liability
- City of Ramsey staff, Happy Days volunteers, judges and sponsors reserve the right to ask any person and his/her dog to leave the Happy Days Dog Show at any time for any reason
Owners must provide veterinary records verify that the participating dog is up to date on vaccinations of Adenovirus, Distemper, Parvovirus and Rabies. Owners must certify their female dog is not in heat at the time of the event.
Contact Event Coordinator Megan Thorstad at 763-433-9831 for details.