Vacation House Checks

The Ramsey Police Department offers a program to watch the exterior of your home when you will be gone for more than three days. 

Please fill out our form three days prior to your vacation or absence from your home. If you return earlier than stated on your form, please contact the Ramsey Police Department at 763-427-6812.

Additionally, you should ask a friend or neighbor to watch your home. They can take in papers and mail, water plants, open and close curtains, vary lighting and make the home look more "lived in." Make sure somebody removes snow or mows the lawn as the season dictates.

Vacation House Check Request Form