NEW Online Utility Billing & Self-Pay Service
The City of Ramsey has implemented a new online billing and self-pay service that offers more convenient options for viewing and paying your City utility bills. With the improved bill pay service, utility customers can enjoy less paperwork and easier payment methods! View utility bills electronically and make payments anytime online, by phone, or by text message using a credit/debit card or bank account.
One Time Online Payment
No registration is required to view and make a one-time payment to your City of Ramsey utility bill online. Simply click on the image at the top of this page to view your bill and/or make a payment.
Online Account Registration
You can register for an online account to have access to these unique features:
- Receive email reminders when a payment is due and a confirmation email after making your payment
- Enjoy 24/7 access to your payment history and bills (available to download or print)
- Schedule a payment for the same day, a future date, or enroll in automatic payments
- Sign up to receive text notifications and access Pay-by-Text
- Go paperless with electronic billing to help the environment and reduce paperwork
Browse through the Utility Billing FAQs (PDF) to find answers of frequently asked questions about the new online Utility Billing service.