General Election - November 8, 2022
The General Election is scheduled for Tuesday, November 8, 2022. All polling locations within the City of Ramsey will be open for voting from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The following Ramsey City Council seats will be voted on in the 2022 General Election. Candidates are listed alphabetically:
- Jeffrey (Jeff) Lubarski
- Chris Riley
Councilmember Ward 1
- Milene (Mickey) Adams
- Michael Olson
Councilmember Ward 3
- Rachal Johnson
- Dan Specht
Absentee voting for the General Election began on Friday, September 23, and continues through Monday, November 7. Ramsey Residents may vote in-person absentee at Ramsey City Hall or the Anoka County Government Center. Voting can be done from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Both locations will be open to accommodate absentee voting on Saturday, November 5, from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., and until 5:00 p.m. on Monday, November 7. You may also vote absentee via U.S. mail by contacting Anoka County Elections at 763-324-1300 or requesting a ballot online by visiting Minnesota Secretary Of State - Vote early by mail. For more information on the General Election and absentee voting, please contact City Clerk Katie Schmidt at 763-433-9842 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates filed for Office - 2022 for terms beginning in January 2023
- Ward 3 Filing: Dan Specht phone: 763-464-0240, Email
- At-Large Filing: Chris Riley phone: 612-619-4245, Email
- Ward 1 Filing: Milene (Mickey) Adams phone: 612-251-3288, Email
- At-Large Filing: Jeffrey (Jeff) Lubarski phone: 612-271-7006, Email
- Ward 1 Filing: Michael Olson phone: 763-360-5794, Email
- Ward 3 Filing: Rachal Johnson phone: 612-272-5221, Email
- Ward 1 Filing: Wayne Grimmer phone: 612-701-7555
Redistricting is the process of redrawing the boundaries of election districts to ensure that the people of each district are equally represented. Visit the Redistricting page for additional information.
- Results from Previous Elections
- View the results of the Ward 1 Special Election (2021)
- View the results of the General Election (2020)
- View the results of the Presidential Nomination Primary (2020)
- View the results of the Ward 3 Special Election (2019)
- View the results of the Councilmember At-Large Special Election (2019)
- View the results of the 2018 General Election.
Number of Households Per Ward
Campaign Finance Reporting
Pursuant to Minnesota Statutes 211A.02, Subd. 6, Campaign Finance Reports will be posted within thirty (30) days of the receipt of the report and will remain available for four (4) years after the posting date.