How are We Doing?
The Ramsey Police Department values and welcomes public input on the performance of our staff. We appreciate those who take the time to let us know when a member of The Ramsey Police Department has provided exceptional service. Likewise, we want to know when we did not live up to those expectations.
If you have had a positive interaction with a Ramsey Police Department staff member, we want to hear from you. Share with us the details of your interaction by:
- Calling our dispatch at 763-427-1212
- Completing a commendation form
- Sending us a note via mail or email
- OR Stopping by our office during business hours to speak with a member of our department
If you believe an employee of the Ramsey Police Department has behaved in an inappropriate manner, you are encouraged to contact our department. Frequently, complaints and concerns can be handled without filing a "formal" complaint. If you would like to make a concern or complaint known to the department without filling a written complaint, you may contact a patrol supervisor by:
- Calling our dispatch at 763-427-1212 OR
- Stopping by our office during business house 8:00 am-4:30 pm. If you would like to speak with an officer in person after hours (from 4:30 pm-8:00 am) use the red phone located outside the police entrance.
If you would like to make a formal, written complaint, please fill out a Complaint Form (PDF). Once the form is completed and signed, send it to the Ramsey Police Department via email, drop it off in person, or mail it to:
Chief of Police
Ramsey Police Department
7550 Sunwood Dr NW
Ramsey, MN 55303