Environmental Policy Board (EPB)
- 6:30 p.m.
- 3rd Monday of each month
- Ramsey Municipal Center - Council Chambers
7550 Sunwood Drive NW
Ramsey, MN 55303
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Laura Moore, Chair (Term ends 3/31/2026)
- Michael Hiatt, Vice-Chair (Term ends 3/31/2024)
- Todd Arts (Term ends 3/31/2025)
- Reid Bernard (Term ends 3/31/2023)
- Melissa Fetterley (Term ends 3/31/2026)
- Jared Little (Term ends 3/31/2024)
- Vacant (Term ends 3/31/2024)
- Chelsee Howell, Council (Ex-Officio)
The primary objective of the Environmental Policy Board is to review, consider, initiate and recommend to the City Council such policies, plans or projects, which will enhance and preserve the natural environment of the City. The Board’s scope shall include, but not necessarily be limited to, matters of the preservation of the community forest, water quality, wetland preservation, ground water protection, control of soil erosion and air, noise and light pollution.
Statement of Purpose
The Environmental Policy Board has an established Statement of Purpose that outlines its role and function in the community. View the Statement of Purpose (PDF).
The Environmental Policy Board annually develops a work plan identifying items to research and / or develop. The work plan is subject to review and approval by the City Council. Access the 2017-2019 City Council approved work plan (PDF).
Focus on Environment
The Environmental Policy Board produces articles for a Focus on Environment column that appears in each issue of the Ramsey Resident newsletter.